1. Write more during 2015 (hence having this blog).
2. Try things that scare me (like looking at myself in the mirror… I’m just kidding… sort of). Some of these things include killing a spider (I know, it’s pathetic), bungee jumping, scuba diving, trying my Grandma’s zucchini pancakes (they’re green), and holding a snake (they freak me out).
3. Singing in front of actual people (not just my dog, Milo).
4. Spend more time with my family. I feel like when I am dying that I will regret the time I didn’t spend with the people that I love, so I want to make sure I have no regrets (kind of impossible, but worth a try).
5. Procrastinate less (procrastinating seems to be a specialty of mine). Netflix and Instagram seem to call to me when I need to stay away from them. I love Netflix and Instagram, but I hate that it distracts me from what I need to do. We have a love/hate relationship.